Windows DS-Client v188.8.131.52 Hotfix Readme
1.1 About this hotfix
The following packages have been distributed with this hotfix and must be installed on a system that is running Asigra Cloud Backup v14.2.
Important: Before applying this hotfix, ensure the DS-System is running 184.108.40.206 or later.
1.2 Applying this hotfix
By default, hotfixes are automatically applied the first time the DS-Client connects to an upgraded DS-System. For more information, see the DS-System User Guide.
To apply this hotfix automatically:
1. Download the required hotfix file.
2. Copy the hotfix file to the DS-System online storage Upgrade directory. When the DS-Client connects to the DS-System, the DS-System validates the DS-Client version number. If the upgrade package on DS-System is higher than the current DS-Client version, the DS-Client will silently upgrade itself.
Note: If you disable automatic upgrades, you must manually apply the hotfix to the DS-Client. To apply this hotfix manually:
1. Download the required hotfix file to an empty folder on the DS-Client computer.
2. Rename the hotfix file so that it has a .exe extension.
3. Right-click the .exe file and click Run as administrator. The components will be extracted to the same folder.
4. Double-click the hotfix.exe file to apply the hotfix.